Registration Fees & Information
Main Conference Rate
Early registration will be from Aug. 16 to Sep. 30. Late registration will be from Oct. 1 to Nov. 6. Later than Nov. 6 will be regarded as onsite registration.
Tutorials and Workshops Rate
Please note that tutorial and workshop registration is only possible in conjunction with registration for the main conference.
|Workshops/Tutorials (1 day)||¥1000||$160||€120||¥14000|
|Workshops/Tutorials (2 days)||¥1900||$300||€220||¥26000|
Please select "wire transfer" on the second page of our registration form. For mainland China participants, please transfer the registration fee to the following account.
For participants outside mainland China, please transfer to the following one.
|NAME||SHANGHAI JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY|
|BANK||BANK OF CHINA, SHANGHAI GRAND GATEWAY SUB-BRANCH|
|BANK ADD||NO. 1 HONG QIAO ROAD, SHANGHAI, CHINA|
Note that these bank accounts are not specific for ISWC conference, please provide the following information on your bill.
- Project number : PA033008;
- Your name and affliation;
- Purpose of the transfer.
Online credit card payment
We support online payment through VISA/Master card. Please select "credit card" on the second page of our registration form and fill in the information.
- All cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing.
- Refunds will be at the discretion of the organisers, but the following criteria will normally be applied:
- Cancellations due to inability to obtain a visa will receive a full refund provided that all reasonable efforts to obtain a visa have been made.
- Cancellation requests received by 7 October 2010 will receive a full refund, less a 350 RMB administration fee.
- Cancellation requests received after 7 October and before 21 October 2010 will receive a 50% refund, less a 350 RMB administration fee.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER 21 October 2010.